97th Annual Members' Show
September 30 - October 26
In-person & Online!
Benefit Preview Party - Friday, October 15th
small art makes a BIG difference!
Artwork left to right: Mal Poland, Donna Williams & Denise Siegel.
1. Work may be submitted in any medium
2. The show is open to all current North Shore Art League members 18 years and over and faculty.
3. Entry fee is $30 for one piece; $50 for two. The Art League collects a 25% donation on any artwork sold during the exhibition. The Art League will handle sales and remit the price, less donation, to the artists at the end of the show.
4. All artwork must be original- no giclees. Digital compositions are acceptable.
5. May include biography, artist's statement or resume with your entry to be included in our gallery guide. (optional)
6. NSAL reserves the right to refuse any artworks deemed unsuitable for this venue.
7. Artwork may not be removed prior to the close of the exhibition.
8. Deadline for submission of your entry form is Wednesday, September 22nd.
A late entry fee will be added after September 22nd.
9. There is no guarantee that late work will be included in the show.
Wednesday, 9/22: Application & images DUE (email edited images to email@example.com)
Click here to view image requirements
Wednesday, 9/29: Art Drop-Off, 10am - 2pm.
Deliver Artwork to the SECOND floor gallery space.
Friday, 10/1: Gallery Open, every day, 9am - 8pm,
show continues through Monday, October 25.
Tuesday, 10/26: Art Pick-Up, 4-6pm ~or~
Wednesday, 10/27, 10am - 1pm.
Click the application to download!
Call for small, unframed art donations for fundraiser. We will price art between $25 - $50.
- Enter up to 5 pieces
- Minimum size 4" x 4"; Maximum 6" x 8".
- Any canvas, heavyweight archival paper or solid surface.
- Use hanging wire or adhesive hangers.
- Include your card/ name on the back.
- Drop off with your Members' Art Show entries or prior to 9/29.
- Separate entry form/ list is required.
1. 2D works larger than 3 x 3 feet must be approved by the show committee, depending upon space available.
ART WORK MUST BE WIRED FOR HANGING.
If not framed, sides must be painted or finished as part of the image. No sawtooth or frameless hangers.
2. Artwork over 20 x 24 inches must be framed using Plexiglas.
3. 3D works must fit through a standard door and size approved.
4. All work must be clearly labeled on the back with name, title, medium and price.